Book an Appointment
Pre Booking Information
- Clients will be asked to disclose any travelling within the last 14 days, medical conditions, allergies, and any medications they may be taking.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with anyone COVID-19 positive, you will not be serviced.
- At this time, to be able to protect you properly, we will not be servicing clients that have chronic lung disease, severe asthma, serious heart conditions, brittle diabetes, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, or individuals who are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise immunocompromised.
- To secure your appointment, a credit card will be necessary and kept on file.
- This is to ensure that everyone is following studio policy in regards to late cancellations, failure to disclose health information (50% charge will apply) and no shows (100% charge will apply)
- CURRENT & FUTURE APPOINTMENTS ARE ALL CANCELLED.
- Booking will reopen on a first come first serve basis.
- NO WALK INS
- You will only be permitted entrance if you have an appointment.
- Guests will not permitted when you come in for your appointment.
Steps to Booking
- STEP 1 : Call, text or fill out the COVID-19 Prebook Questionnaire to request an appointment
- STEP 2 : A staff member will call, text, or email you back to confirm your request.
- STEP 3 : Appointment is Booked
- IF YOU DO NOT GET A CONFIRMATION CALL/TEXT YOUR APPOINTMENT HAS NOT BEEN BOOKED
Book via Call or Text
Call (416) 537-3232 or text (647) 879-3232
Tues: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thur: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Book via Call or Text
Call (416) 537-3232 or
text (647) 879-3232
Wed: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thur: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Fri: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- A mask must be worn at all times
- If you do not have one, we will provide one for a fee of $2
- Upon arrival, our door will be locked. Please call or text to let us know of your arrival
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes early as we are trying to minimize traffic flow in our waiting area.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, we will not be able to accommodate you
- You will be greeted by a receptionist and screened by a health questionnaire and your temperature will be taken.
- All clients are required to sanitize their hands prior to entering
- THIS APPLIES TO ALL CLIENTS.
Sanitation and Hygiene
We have always been dedicated to making our cleanliness our top priority. We will continue to:
- Use medical grade disinfectants
- Book extra time to ensure proper sanitization pre and post client
- All staff will be using proper PPE
- All disposable equipment will be used where applicable
- All instruments thoroughly disinfected pre and post client.
We have implemented markers along the studio to encourage a 2m distance between clients at all times.
We will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safest environment for everyone.
- Our staff will be screened daily
- Will be equipped with proper PPE
- Fully trained in any new protocols.
Please give us a 24-hour notice of any appointment cancellations to avoid the cancellation fee. We require a 24-hour cancellation notice for appointment cancellations or a 50% charge (50% of your total services cancelled) will apply or be applied to your gift certificate. We really dislike enforcing this policy, however, we are appointment based and any last minute cancellations are costly. It is difficult to replace appointment slot at the last minute, this results in a loss for the business and the aesthetician. Please be mindful of last minute cancellations. We offer courtesy appointment reminder calls which are the perfect opportunity to inform us of any cancellations.
Please inform us as soon as you can of any late arrivals. We will try our best to accommodate you. If rebooking or cancellation is required due to a late arrival, applicable charges may apply.