This procedure semi permanently curls your lashes for up to 3 months!
No need for eyelash curlers or mascara!
Having to curl your lashes every day can be a hassle and your lashes might not even stay curved for long. If you are tired of curling your lashes an eyelash perm is ideal for you.
This is a semi-permanent method of curling your eyelashes. Curled eyelashes will enhance the appearance of the eyes and will normally last up to 3 months. This is a method of enhancing your eyelashes and your face giving an open-eyed look.
Another technique that can be done after getting the eyelashes permed is lash tinting and coloring. These are often done in conjunction with the eyelash perm because the combination will allow you to skip mascara completely. The tinting must be done after the perm, not before.
After care advice
- A patch test will be necessary 24 hours before these treatments
- Avoid rubbing the eyes
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this fades the tint
- Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day
- Although we do make sure every trace of dye is removed, it is possible that residues may remain
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
You will need to visit me for a patch test at least 48 hours prior to the treatment to ensure no allergy exists. If you have had any known eye disorders in the past, please discuss this with the therapist at the time of booking.
Your eyelashes do need to be a certain length to get a nice curl, however, our eyelash perm expert will work with what you have to ensure you get a beautiful curl. The curl is guaranteed.)